Welcome to ecotherapy!
We’re not first-class. We’re not pasosyal. We’re basic and we know it. But all the cool ones come back to hang out with us.
FOR RESERVATIONS, PM US THRU FACEBOOK.
CABIN FRONTYARD CAMPING AREA
Welcome to the frontyard camping of the logcabin, a homey bundok-feels experience
- Shared toilets
- Free wifi
- Accessible Smart and Globe signal
- Bonfire cooking
- Roadside parking
PREBOOKED. NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
2 PM: IF THERE ARE GUESTS BEFORE YOU
1 PM: IF NO GUESTS BEFORE YOU
12 NOON: TO ALLOW CLEANING FOR NEXT GROUP
2 PM: IF NO GROUP BOOKED ON SAME DAY
100% PROFIT GOES TO OUR TRIBAL PILOT EDUCATION FUND.
THIS SUPPORTS THE FLIGHT EDUCATION OF OUR GRASSROOTS INDIGENOUS PEOPLE (IPs) PILOT-SCHOLARS.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
The log cabin is a tiny open office with ongoing developments. It is a homey paragliding headquarters shared to the public. We are not a luxury hotel. We are a self-service zone. We do not have a service crew to serve you. Fun and adventurous outdoor mood is required. Leave your grumpy spirits at home.
- ARRIVAL – please arrive before sundown for you to be able to set up your tents properly
- BRING your own water (drinking & washing), solar lights, folding tables chairs, battery packs and survival kits. Sometimes our mountain runs out of water 😦
- OWN TENT – If bringing your own tent, make sure it is water proof.
- BONFIRE – allowed only in designated areas. Please read the signs at the area.
EVERYTHING IS SELF-SERVICE.
We have no full-time employee or staff at your service.
Everyone is a voluntary staff for flight operations. Pilots are tired at the end of the day and can’t take care of your needs.
NOISE CURFEW: QUIET TIME IS 9PM – 6AM
The Paragliding LogCabin is a pilot headquarters. We all need proper sleep to function well during flights. Also, the nearby community is sensitive to noise, especially during sleeping hours.
NOISY CAMPERS WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY. FINE: P1,000 per camper (if PNP gives notice)
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
THE SEA OF CLOUDS
This happens the morning after a heavy rainfall at night. Time: Between 6AM to 8AM. NOTE: The sea of clouds appear only based on the clouds’ mood. We cannot really predict it. Minsan meron, minsan wala, depende sa mood ni clouds.
Please lower your expectations. This is raw camping.
WHAT TO BRING
- Camping gears
- Rain-ready stuff (umbrella, waterproof tents, and mud-proof things)
- Mountain living necessities (Insect repellents and survival kits)
- Battery packs and solar lights
All guests must register at the Paragliding Log Cabin.