Welcome to ecotherapy!
We’re not first-class. We’re not pasosyal. We’re basic and we know it. But all the cool ones come back to hang out with us.
FOR RESERVATIONS, PM US THRU FACEBOOK
|CAMPING TIME||ARRIVAL: 3-5 PM|
MON-THU – 10 AM
FRI-SUN – Anytime
|FOOD CARTS||FRI, SAT & SUN|
5 AM to 5:30 PM ONLY
|DAY VISITORS||FRI, SAT & SUN|
5 AM to 6 PM ONLY
*Campers can be awaken by visitors arrival
CABIN FRONTYARD VS FLYSITE
Maximum of 4 people
For quiet campers only (noisy campers not allowed)
NOTE: The logcabin house is not for rent overnight. It is the pilots’ headquarters.
For groups more than 4 people
NOTE: We do not provide transport to the takeoff zone.
CLOSING TIME FOR DAY VISITORS: 6:00 PM. Visitors extending their stay at night will have to pay the camping rates.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
The log cabin is a tiny open office with ongoing developments. It is a homey paragliding headquarters shared to the public. We are not a luxury hotel. We are a self-service zone. We do not have a service crew to serve you. Fun and adventurous outdoor mood is required. Leave your grumpy spirits at home.
EVERYTHING IS SELF-SERVICE.
We have no employee or staff at your service.
Everyone is voluntary staff for flight operations. Pilots are tired at the end of the day and can’t take care of your needs.
NOISE CURFEW: QUIET TIME IS 9PM-6AM
The Paragliding LogCabin is a pilot headquarters. We all need proper sleep to function well during flights. Also, the nearby community is sensitive to noise especially during sleeping hours.
NOISY CAMPERS WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY. FINE: P1,000 per camper (if PNP gives notice)
CAMPING RULES (COMPLETE)
- EVERYTHING IS SELF-SERVICE
– The camping ground is an office space shared to the public. We do not have employees or a service crew to serve you. We will make every effort to assist you during your stay but be advised that we are all pilots and voluntary staff focused on flight operations only. The crew will be tired at the end of the day and can’t take care of your needs
– You will need to set up and carry your own stuff. We don’t have a porter service
- NOISY CAMPERS WILL BE SENT HOME: QUIET TIME FROM 10PM TO 6AM
– No loud kwentuhan or music and party noises please
– The Paragliding LogCabin is a pilot headquarters. For safety reasons, we all need proper sleep to function well during flights
– The takeoff zone is within a neighborhood that is sensitive to noise, especially during night time. Please respect the local community’s sleeping time
– Important: Once the nearby PNP station gives notice, a fine of P1,000 per camper will be collected
- BRING YOUR OWN TENT OR RENT FROM OUR LOCAL PILOTS
– We recommend you bring your own tent. Bring a waterproof for rainy nights.
– You can also rent from one of our local pilots. Costs are on the pricelist
– Please set up your own or rented tents
- BRING YOUR OWN FOOD
– Pack your own meals and your eating and cooking utensils
– Note: FOOD CARTS are open on FRI | SAT | SUN
- BRING YOUR SURVIVAL PACKS
– We only provide the camping grounds. Please bring your own everything – lights, headlamps, firewood, water (drinking and washing), rain cover, sun shade, medicine and emergency kits
- NO HEAVY DRINKING ALLOWED
– Please comply with GCQ rules on liquor and drinking
– To keep the peace and order of our spaces, no heavy alcohol drinking sessions are allowed
– Groups that will start loud conversations, fights or disturbance in the area will be sent home and banned
- RESPECT NON-SMOKING ZONES
– Smoking is strictly prohibited within the LogCabin grounds and on the take-off zones
– Please smoke in designated smoking areas only
- BRING HOME OR THROW TRASH PROPERLY
– Only rude and disrespectful people will not understand this rule
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL BELONGINGS
– Cases of theft have been reported within the area. We will not be responsible for any loss or damages to any of your properties
- SPECIAL NOTES FOR CABIN CAMPERS
– Due to the mountain location, sometimes there will be no water or electricity within the cabin for days. Please bring your own water supply for drinking or washing.
– Please charge your devices and battery packs before coming
– The cabin will be closed at night but the lock combination will be given to you should you need to get inside
- SPECIAL NOTES FOR TAKE-OFF CAMPERS
– Do not start any fire within the take-off zone
– Use the designated areas only for bonfires
– Do not dig or deform the take-off zone
– Always lock the gate when inside
– For your safety, please do not point your lights or flash any signals at neighboring houses
- FOR MINORS AND MIXED GROUPS
– Children 2 years old and above are considered paying guests
– Parents bringing their children must sign the consent/waiver form
– Young people under 18 must be accompanied by parents or adults
– For minors: mix genders will not be allowed. It should only be boys together or girls together
- BE FRIENDLY TO THE LOCALS
– Support local farmers and products
– Support the local eco-tourism industry of Ambaguio by paying the entrance fees. All your payments go to the maintenance of the sites and the pilots/volunteers
Campers will be asked to sign this:
- I have NOT experienced any of these symptoms in the past 14 days: fever, colds, cough, sore throat, loss of smell and taste, muscle pain, headache or difficulty in breathing
- I have NO close contact and NO exposure to any person suspected or confirmed with COVID-19
- I am NOT residing or coming from towns or provinces with high COVID-19 cases
- I have NO travel history out of Nueva Vizcaya in areas with high COVID-19 cases
₱200 downpayment for reservation
– use-able only within the month of booking
– you can move your schedule once. If no-show on the second date, it’s forfeited.
WHAT TO BRING
- Camping gears
- Rain-ready stuff (umbrella, waterproof and mud-proof things)
- Mountain living necessities (Insect repellents and survival kits)
All guests must register at the Paragliding Log Cabin.