BOOK YOUR VISIT
- PILOT LICENSE LEVEL:
- WITH INSURANCE APPLICABLE IN THE PHILIPPINES (YES OR NO, JUST SO WE KNOW):
- # OF COMPANIONS (NON-FLYING):
- DATE OF PROPOSED ARRIVAL:
- DATE OF PROPOSED DEPARTURE:
- DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 4×4 TRANSPORT? OR WILL YOU AVAIL OUR TRANSPORT SERVICE?
- DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A CONFIRMED ACCOMMODATION?:
- SEND US A COPY OF YOUR FLYING LICENSE.
VISITING & FLYING FEES
100% of the proceeds of your payment goes to the maintenance of our sites and to the education fund of our local paragliding pilot-scholars.KNOW THAT WITH YOUR VISIT, YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AMBAGUIO TURISMO.
You will be required to sign this waiver upon arrival.
You will be required to sign this ruled upon arrival.
This is a regulated fly site to ensure the safety of pilots, crew and visitors. The fly site management has the authority to enforce these rules. Violation may result in revocation of flight privileges. Violators shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
PARAGLIDING IN NUEVA VIZCAYA
- Paragliding and the air sports is new in Nueva Vizcaya. There are ongoing agreements, contracts and deals with the Local Government Units and other stakeholders that may affect the site settings at any given time. Please abide by the rules and requests of the management.
- We are still building our track record on safety. Please prioritize safety over fun of flying. Never put your lust for lift ahead of safety.
- For our foreign visitors, please respect the local rules.
THE TIBLAC TAKE-OFF ZONE
- This is a privately controlled fly site. Permission is required to use this fly site.
- Use of this fly site is a privilege and not a right.
- Unauthorized pilots and spectators are not allowed in take-off or landing areas.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants is prohibited from flying. No alcohol or intoxicating substances may be consumed prior to or while flying.
- Flying is prohibited when the site is posted as being closed. When radio calls are used to indicate an emergency, all pilots in the air must land immediately.
- Respect your fellow pilots. Any accidents, incidents or disputes between pilots shall immediately be brought to the attention of the management.
- Please smoke in designated areas only. No smoking within the take-off and landing zone.
- Please keep our fly site clean.
- NO LICENSE, NO FLY! A PPHGA license or an international license/proficiency card is required to fly.
- NO RAIDO, NO FLY!
- All pilots must read the FLYSITE RULES, sign all WAIVERS and pay the site FEES.
- All pilots must sign-in each day prior to flying.
- Helmet, radio, and reserve parachute are REQUIRED for all flights.
- Visiting pilots with less than 10 hours flying time must be accompanied by an instructor or expert pilot who will vouch for you.
- Beginner pilots must be controlled by their instructors and must be identified to other pilots.
- Only ONE glider can launch at a time.
- Observe traffic rules. North-bound glider has right of way. Yield to the right.
- Launch and land in designated areas only. Respect farmers’ crops.
- Announce intended landings and do a radio call prior to final approach.
- When kiting your paraglider, please drop the glider to the ground when other gliders are on final approach.
- Tandem pilots must be prioritized during takeoff and landing.
- All tandem flights must be known and cleared by the management.
ABOUT THE FLYSITE
The TIBLAC, AMBAGUIO FLYSITE is a flysite primarily for advance pilots. Beginner pilots may have a hard time taking off and landing.
ACCESSIBILITY: 4×4 car only (from logcabin or meeting point)
More technical information to be posted soon.
We are google-able and Waze-able
NEAR THE FLYSITE AREA:
NEAR THE FLYSITE AREA:
Our area is on top of a ridge. Apart from small local sari-sari stores there are no restaurants or market nearby. The town proper is 20-30 mins away. We suggest that you bring your own packed food or light meals for your convenience.
Our PARAKITCHEN is open every Friday, Saturdays and Sundays only.