WELCOME TO THE PARAGLIDING HOMESTAY
We are a group of pilots sharing our office-home space with you.
Come up the mountains of Ambaguio and refresh your soul. Listen to the sound of solitude and heal with the winds.
1,500 FOR 1 PERSON
2,500 FOR 2 PERSON
3,000 FOR 3 PERSON
PARAGLIDING PASSENGER PROMO:
1,000 PER PERSON
SOLO PILOT PROMO:
800 PER PERSON
12 NN CHECK-OUT
2 PM CHECK-IN (IF THERE ARE GUESTS BEFORE YOU)
1 PM CHECK IN (IF NO GUESTS BEFORE YOU)
OVERNIGHT PRICELIST FOR KIDS
- 4 years old and below – free (sleeps with parents. No additional foam, pillows, sheets and blankets provided)
- 5 – 8 years old – 50% off the standard adult price.
- 9 years old and above – considered paying guests.
The logcabin attic is where our visiting pilots stay when they fly in Ambaguio. We also open it for some of our special guests.
ONLY THE ATTIC IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU. THE DOWNSTAIRS IS SHARED SPACE FOR YOU AND OUR LOCAL PILOTS.
CHECK IN: 3PM
CHECK OUT: 12NN
- EVERYTHING IS SELF-SERVICE
– The logcabin is our office space shared with you. We do not have employees or a service crew to serve you
– We will make every effort to assist you during your stay but be advised that we are all pilots and voluntary staff focused on flight operations only. The crew will be tired at the end of the day and can’t take care of your needs
– You will need to set up and carry your own stuff. We don’t have a porter service
- NOISY GUESTS WILL BE SENT HOME: QUIET TIME FROM 9 PM TO 6AM
– No loud kwentuhan, karaoke and party noises
– Group party is not allowed
– The Paragliding LogCabin is a pilot headquarters. For safety reasons, we all need proper sleep to function well during flights
– Important: Once the nearby PNP station gives notice, a fine of P1,000 per camper will be collected
- THE ATTIC IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
– You will be provided with a mattress, bedsheet, blanket and pillows.
– towels can be provided with an additional fee.
- THE LOGCABIN FIRST FLOOR IS A SHARED SPACE.
– Downstairs will be a shared space with our local pilots. Our work day usually start at around 7-8 am.
– It is our office and tandem flight orientation area.
- BRING YOUR OWN FOOD OR SUPPORT OUR KITCHEN
– You can order cooked meals from our PARAKITCHEN. 100% proceeds go to the training of our local pilots.
– You are free to use the cabin kitchen, but bring your own cooking equipments and utensils.
- BRING YOUR SURVIVAL PACKS
– We are located up in the mountain top with insects at nights. Please bring your medicines and emergency kits
- NO HEAVY DRINKING ALLOWED
– To keep the peace and order of our spaces, no heavy alcohol drinking sessions are allowed
– Groups that will start loud conversations, fights or disturbance in the area will be sent home and banned
- RESPECT NON-SMOKING ZONES
– Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and within the LogCabin grounds
– Please smoke outside the gates, away from the LogCabin.
- THROW YOUR TRASH PROPERLY
– Please clean up your mess, fix your own tables and throw your own garbage.
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL BELONGINGS
– Cases of theft have been reported within the area. We will not be responsible for any loss or damages to any of your properties
– Always close the gates when inside the area and do not let unauthorized persons inside
- WATER SUPPLY NOTICE
– Due to the mountain location, sometimes there will be no water or electricity within the cabin for days. Should this happen, we have a nearby falls and river to bathe in.
- BE CLEAN IN SHARED SPACES
– You will be sharing the logcabin with other pilots, please be sensitive to others
– Ask permission if not sure and return borrowed stuff where you got them
– Wash your own plates and the cooking stuff you used
– Clean as you go and do not leave shared spaces messy and dirty
- BE FRIENDLY TO THE LOCALS
– Support local farmers and products
– Support the local eco-tourism industry of Ambaguio by paying the fees. All your payments go to the maintenance of the sites and the pilots/volunteers
100% of your payment goes to the flight education of our Indigenous Peoples (IP) paragliding pilot students
WE ARE A NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION.
For tandem flights
For private gatherings
For maps and other info
“It’s the first time I experienced waking up to a sea of clouds. The pilots are warm and accommodating. The ambiance up here is so relaxing, If only I can stay forever.“
Jackie Wanderer of Baguio City