|13. Nuepe Don|
|Geovanni Sison||METRO MANILA|
PARAGLIDING IN NUEVA VIZCAYA
- Paragliding and air sports are still being developed in Nueva Vizcaya. There are ongoing agreements, contracts and deals with the Local Government Units and other stakeholders that may affect flying operations at any given time. Please abide by the rules and requests of the management.
- We are still building our track record on safety. Please prioritize safety over the lust of flying. We are strictly a SAFETY-FIRST zone.
- For our foreign visitors, please respect the local rules.
THE TIBLAC TAKE-OFF ZONEThis is a regulated and privately-controlled fly site. Permission and approval is required to take off in this area. To ensure the safety of pilots, crew and visitors, the fly site management has the authority to enforce LOCAL rules. Violation may result in revocation of flight privileges. USE OF THIS FLY SITE IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT.
- Unauthorized people and spectators are not allowed in take-off or landing areas.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants is prohibited from flying. No alcohol or intoxicating substances may be consumed prior to or while flying.
- Flying is prohibited when the site is closed, off-duty, or non-operational.
- When radio calls are used to indicate an emergency, all pilots in the air must land immediately.
- Respect your fellow pilots. Any accidents, incidents or disputes between pilots shall immediately be brought to the attention of the management.
- Please smoke in designated areas only. No smoking within the take-off and landing zone.
- Please keep our fly site clean.
- NO LICENSE, NO FLY! A PPHGA license or an international license/proficiency card is required to fly in this flysite.
- A fly site manager must be present for every launch. No solo takeoff is allowed on this site. Another person must be on-site to watch, assist and radio-call the take-off.
- NO RADIO, NO HELMET, NO RESERVE PARACHUTE – NO FLY!
- All pilots must read the FLYSITE RULES, sign all WAIVERS and pay the site FEES.
- All pilots must sign-in each day prior to flying.
- Visiting pilots with less than 10 hours of flying time must be accompanied by an instructor or expert pilot who will guide you.
- Beginner pilots must be controlled by their instructors and must be identified to other pilots.
- Only ONE glider can launch at a time.
- Observe traffic rules. North-bound glider has right of way. Yield to the right.
- Launch and land in designated areas only. Respect farmers’ crops.
- Announce intended landings and do a radio call prior to final approach.
- When kiting your paraglider, please drop the glider to the ground when other gliders are on final approach.
- Tandem pilots must be prioritized during takeoff and landing.
- All flights must be known and cleared by the management before take off.