FOR TANDEM PASSENGERS
LIMITED SLOTS FOR JUL 26, 27 and 28 ONLY
THE FULL BLAST TANDEM FLYING SEASON WILL RESUME ON SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER. MESSAGE US THRU OUR FB PAGE TO RESERVE YOUR SLOTS.
Our youngest passengers are 3-4 years old. As long as they can understand and follow instructions like “run” “stop” “leg up”. Our oldest passenger was 75 years old. As long as they don’t have any major health conditions.
Maximum: 90 KG. Flight will be scheduled during strong winds. Expect a shorter flight during weak winds.
- FLIGHT DATE
Dates may change according to weather and wind conditions. Please keep your 2 requested flying dates open. If the rain comes early or bad wind conditions happen on the first date, we will need to move you on the second date. We will send you updates on the weather closer to the dates of flying.
- FREE YOUR DAY
Our flights usually start from 10 AM until 4 PM. Because weather is unpredictable, it is important that you free your schedule for the whole day. Due to real time changes of wind direction and condition, your flight may be moved earlier or later than the estimated time.
- YOUR TIME SLOT
A day before your flight, we will create a Facebook group chat to inform you of your estimated time slot. Passengers will be arranged according to weight and wind speed on that day.
- FLIGHT DURATION
All flights are wind-dependent. The average time is 10-15 minutes in good winds. If winds are great, you can go longer than 20 minutes. Note: the longer the flight, the more chances for you to get dizzy.
To reserve your priority slot, a ₱500.00 down payment (₱1,000 for holiday rate) is required for each person.
If the cancellation is from the company, due to bad weather conditions.
If the cancellation or new schedule request is from the passenger, 1 day before a CONFIRMED flight. Also, if no-show during the flight date.
You can transfer to another person, 1 month within the scheduled date of flying.
BPI IFEC ACCOUNT
NAME: VIOLET LUCASI ELRAYS
BANK NAME: BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND
ACCT #: 4209040803
GCASH or PAYMAYA
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear your facemasks
- Comfortable t-shirt, dri-fit top or longsleeves
- Long pants or leggings
- Close shoes or sports shoes – no slippers or sandals (please make sure your shoes are fit and snug to avoid tripping and slipping in the take-off zone)
WHAT TO BRING
- Facemasks, alcohol and essentials to keep safe from the virus
- Water and snacks
- Personal medication
- Sunblock, shades or any sun protection
- Insect repellant, alcohol or wet wipes
- Foldable chairs, mats, hammock or tent
- Anything to do while parawaiting
- A fun and adventurous spirit
WHAT TO DO
- DIZZY TAB
If you easily get dizzy, drink Bonamine or any dizzy tab an hour before your flight.
- SLEEP WELL
Sleep well the night before your flight, if you don’t you may get easily dizzy.
- BRING A JACKET
It can get very cold up in the take-off zone.
- FOR THOSE WHO PAID FOR ADD-ONS (ON THE SPOT PHONE TRANSFER)
Free up to 5 GB storage on your phone for the transfer of your video. Or bring a USB.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- SCHEDULE IMPORTANT MEETINGS ON YOUR FLIGHT DATE
Keep your day open because wind condition changes so your flight may be earlier or later than the expected time.
- EAT A HUGE MEAL
Do not eat a huge meal before your time slot. Light snacks are ok. You can bring food for after your flight
- STAY UP LATE
Sleeping late the night before your flight will make you easily dizzy
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rain or good winds will come and go, so we wait for the right conditions to take-off. If you are flying in a group, bring something to entertain you while waiting.
- TAKE OFF AREA
Our pilot will bring you to the take-off point which is only accessible by 4WD. Feel free to use your own car but make sure you have someone to drive it down for you after your take-off.
- YOUR OWN GO PRO OR PHONE – Personal items will be your responsibility. We will not be liable if you drop it or break it for whatever reason. For safety and operational reasons, we will use the pilot’s GoPro for all flights.
- DO NOT TOUCH OR PLAY WITH PILOTS’ WINGS AND EQUIPMENT – During preparation and after landing, please do not touch, sit or step on our wings. Also, do not touch the pilot’s harness or gears as you might mess with the reserve parachutes. This is for your safety.
- FOR PASSENGERS WITH FEAR OF HEIGHTS OR THOSE EASILY DIZZY – Do not look down until you’re comfortable in your seat. If you get dizzy, just lean back on your pilot and try to relax, tilt your head up so blood and oxygen will flow easily.
- DO NOT FLY WITH A HEADACHE – Please let us know if you don’t feel ok minutes before your flight
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONDITION – Should you request for your flight to be cut short due to dizziness or any personal condition, you shall still pay for the whole flight.
COVID HEALTH PROTOCOL
- Please wear your mask at all times.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Sanitize as often as possible.
- Your equipment and safety gears will be sanitized after every use.
We can only accept passengers who:
- Are not residing or coming from towns or provinces with high COVID cases
- Have no travel history out of Nueva Vizcaya in areas with high COVID cases
- Not sick in the past 14 days (fever, colds, cough, sore throat, loss of smell and taste, muscle pain, headache or difficulty in breathing?)
- No close contact or no exposure to any person suspected or confirmed with COVID-19
Please know that:
- We require you to wear your mask at all times, except for a few minutes up in the air for photo-purposes only.
- Pilot and paraboys will have their masks on.
- The activity is all outdoor from takeoff to landing.
Please let us know immediately if you do not fit these requirements.
- Meet pilot and staff at the Log Cabin
- Do the temperature check, waiver signing and orientation
- Ride up with us to the take-off zone
- Gear up and FLY!
- Land safely
- Get video files (for those purchasing the add-ons)
- Go home with a big smile!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Free first 1 minute cut of your GOPRO video
- A PPHGA/FAI-licensed, professional and experienced pilot
- Paragliding or paramotor gear and equipments (wings, harness, helmet, knee pads, and other safety gears)
- Reserve safety parachute
- View of 7 towns: Ambaguio, Kayapa, Bambang, Bayombong, Solano, Quezon, and Villaverde
ADD ON PAYMENTS (FOR GOPRO SHOTS)
- On the spot: full unedited video (phone or USB transfer)
- On the sport or within the day: staff videos + staff photos
- Drone shots: pre-booking required
*Check price list for current costs or promos
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Transportation to the Log Cabin
- Food and snacks
- Insurance (as of now, there is no 3rd party insurance company in the Philippines covering extreme sports like Paragliding)
We’d love to see your photos and videos online. Do tag us in facebook NUEVA VIZCAYA PARAGLIDING and set your posts in public so we can share it also.
WHERE TO MEET
The Paragliding LogCabin
ABOUT YOUR PILOT & CREW
IFEC is the pioneer paragliding company and the only PPHGA/FAI-accredited and licensed flying school in Cagayan Valley – the first in Nueva Vizcaya. Your tandem pilot and ground crew are legal and licensed pilots.
Very important: watch the video and read the waiver.
We will do everything in our control to make your flight a safe and enjoyable one. However, these are the unavoidable facts of tandem paragliding:
- Your pilot is a human being who is capable of making mistakes.
- Your equipment is made by human beings and therefore is not perfect and can malfunction.
- We do not guarantee that your pilot or your equipment will perform flawlessly. You may get hurt or severely injured even if we and you do everything correctly.
A hard copy will be given to you to sign at the orientation.