PARAGLIDING BEGINNER COURSE
train to be a pilot
Become one of us!
KITING COURSE – ₱3,000
duration: 1 day
skills: basic equipment knowledge, wing control, front and reverse kiting and folding of wings
SAMPLER COURSE – ₱5,000
duration: 2 days
skills: basic equipment knowledge, wing control, front and reverse kiting, folding of wings, low hill flying or towing
SOLO PILOT COURSE – ₱45,000
duration: 10 days
skills: solo flying skills
- Possible training schedule will be announced based on the availability of the instructor.
- A minimum of 5 students is needed for the course to push through.
- If the minimum number of students has not been reached, the course will be pushed to another set of dates.
- If you are not able to complete the full training days, you can attend the next batch of trainings until you complete your 10 days.
- Full payment should be done on the first day of training.
- Training course is open for all gender, ages 10 and above. The minimum age for licensing is 14 years old.
After completing the course, we will assist you in applying for your pilot license, passing the test, and acquiring your license card with Philippine Paragliding and Hang Gliding Association, Inc. (PPHGA)
License card and insurance payment is not included in the training course fee. Read about licensing procedure here.
Our instructor is recommended and certified by PPHGA, the only body in the Philippines that can issue Paragliding and Hang Gliding national licenses, IPPI proficiency cards, and facilitate the issuance of FAI sporting license for FAI competitions
“I used to be very scared of height. I still am. But enrolling as a pilot has been the best and therapeutic experience I’ve ever done“