FRI | SAT | SUN OPEN: 6AM – 5PM
MON | TUE | WED | THU: CLOSED
CAMPING & GLAMPING
DAILY OPEN (by reservations only)
MON | TUE | WED | THU: OPEN (by reservations only)
FOR OUR LOGCABIN VISITORS
We are a group of pilots sharing our small private office views to the public. We have no paid employees or staff. Please be kind to our pilots and volunteers who are welcoming you.
- Pay upon entrance. LOGCABIN 40 and FLYSITE 40. These are two different properties with 2 different owners.
- OUTSIDE FOOD IS NOT ALLOWED. We have a local food provider who is trying their best to provide jobs for the young people.
- We are a SELF-SERVICE ZONE. Order and get your own ordered food.
- CLEAR YOUR OWN TABLES and THROW YOUR OWN TRASH.
- NO MIXING OF GROUPS inside the logcabin window viewpoint. Wait for your turn to enter. You can stay in the frontyard for taking pictures.
- WEAR YOUR FACEMASK, sanitize often and follow social distancing. You can remove your facemask when inside the cabin for pictorial purposes.
- On a busy day, the maximum stay is 2 hours for adults and 1 hour for groups with kids. On a non-busy day, you can stay as long as you want.
- PARKING: park by the main cemented road and walk up to the cabin entrance (less than 1 minute walk).
SEA OF CLOUDS
This happens the morning after a heavy rainfall at night. Time: Between 6AM to 8AM. NOTE: The sea of clouds appear only based on the clouds’ mood. We cannot really predict it. Minsan meron, minsan wala, depende sa mood ni clouds.
“This is my new favorite hang out.“
Coffee & Chill
Enjoy Ambaguio’s Barako Coffee and some snacks while waiting for your flight or while watching others fly.
Find peace and quietness in our panoramic views
Spend the night in the cabin grounds or the takeoff zone